Jade Palos Santos Sticks
$10.00 - $15.00
Palo Santo or “holy stick” is a natural wood aromatic incense used for centuries by the Incase and indigenous people of the Andes as a spiritual remedy for purifying and clensing. Set a positive intention with the Palo Santo used to Welcome peace, luck, health harmony and positivity. Palo Santos has amazing spiritual and emotional healing and connecting properties and also heals the physical body of various aliments.
Benefits : Peace, Luck, Health, Harmony and Positivity
Jade Palo Santos Kit : The Palo Santos Kit includes a Mug Sage stick, healing crystals and The one Palos Santos Stick
Smudge Burning Instructions
1. Burn the Palo Santos in a well ventilated area. Do not leave the Palo Santos Unattended. Keep away from animals, children and flammable material.
2. Smudging, Always think good thoughts and say your blessing or prayer while smudging.
3. Hold the Palo Santos stick at one end and point it downward at a 45 degree angle, bring a flame to the downward pointed tip, and rotate the stick to the light different parts of the Palo Santos. Light the stick until it catches fire Put out the fire by blowing it out with a feather or even with your hand. Fan the Palo Santos to develop a nice, even ember. To increase the amount of smoke the Palo Santos produces, fan the ember to increase the size.
4. Place the smoking Palo Santos in a non flammable bowl to catch ash and embers. You may also hold your Palo Santos in your hand while you smudge but be careful to make sure embers do not touch you, others or things around your home.
5. Smudge your body with the smoke; cleanse yourself with the smoke. Smudge your mouth to speak good things. Smudge your eyes to see good things. Smudge your ears to hear good things. Smudge your heart to feel good things. Smudge your head to think good things.
6. Smudge the room you are in by moving the smoking sage around the room to cleanse the entire room from floor to ceiling and from corner to corner. Move on to the next room and repeat the process.
7. You can smudge other persons or object by moving the stick around the persons body or the object from top to bottom.
8. To prevent the embers from dying out, Fan the embers. When you are done using the stick, snuff out the embers on your smudging bowl.